Last Updated: May 25, 2023
When using our Site, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself, including your name, contact information, social media profile, professional affiliation, educational status, and any other information you may choose to provide. We collect this information when you complete our contact form, inquire about an Embedded Entrepreneur Opportunity, express interest in a NobleReach internship, or otherwise interact with us.
We may use the information you provide to us or that we collect automatically for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To connect you with employment opportunities you have expressed an interest in;
- To assess the effectiveness of our website and identify areas needing improvement;
- To operate, personalize, and improve the Site, including for analytics purposes;
- To operate and improve our services;
- To send updates that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Site; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
We may share the information you provide or that we collect automatically with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party service providers who process information on our behalf, such as data hosting services, analytics providers, and email service providers;
- With individuals or organizations we support when you express interest in an employment opportunity;
- With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity;
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of information collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation. We do not sell your personal information to any person or organization.
We may work with third parties that collect information about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time. NobleReach uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses information when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third-Party Links and Tools
Our Site may provide links to third-party websites or apps. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this Policy. You should review the privacy policies of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
The Site also includes integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties like LinkedIn. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Site, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public.
Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any accounts you create and use.
To opt out of our email marketing, you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our relationship with you, such as responses to your inquiries or employment applications.
Changes to this Policy
If our information practices change, we will update this page to reflect these changes. We will notify you of any changes to this Policy by revising the “Last Updated” date at the top of this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our information practices, please contact us at: