NobleReach offers paid job internships for the next generation of public servants.
NobleReach seeks rising star undergraduate and graduate students who are passionate about public service and eager to gain practical work experience in their prospective career fields. Our paid internship program offers opportunities to work on exciting technology and innovation projects that will strengthen the security and prosperity of our Nation.
The NobleReach internship program is designed to provide valuable skill development and mentorship to our participants. During our 8-week summer session, interns will participate in experiential learning that exposes them to public service and develops their professional networks. They will work on mission-critical projects and have the opportunity to present their work to leadership.
Whether it be a site visit to a government agency, conducting research on cutting edge technology, or attending a Washington Nationals game, our interns will leave feeling energized about public service with a robust network at their fingertips.
When you join the NobleReach Internship program, you receive:
- $30/hour for undergraduate students, $40/hour for graduate students
- A living stipend for non-local participants
- Mentorship from some of the leading experts in the field of public service, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Access to the broader NobleReach community of movers and shakers in academia, industry, and government
- Potential job placement opportunities with NobleReach and/or our partners
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, majors, and experience levels, especially those individuals who are enthusiastic about learning and want to contribute to our mission.
Learn more about the NobleReach Internship program
Are you ready to find an internship program where you can get hands-on experience and serve your Nation?